Healthy Gluten-Free Brownies
Healthy Gluten-free Brownies
No Eggs, No refined Sugar and No refined flour
No compromise with flavor and texture
It is gooey, chocolaty and heavenly delicious for you to indulge and enjoy.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 125 gm Good Quality baking chocolate
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds soak them in 3-4 teaspoons of water for 15 minutes
- 125 gm Dates paste 10-15 dates in hot water for 30-45 minutes and then mash them in a grinder.
- 2/3rd cup almond flour https://amzn.to/2NepMRn
- 1/3rd cup Jowar Flour
- 100 gm Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Butter Room Temperature
Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Be extra cautious and do not burn the chocolate.
Add dates paste and flax seeds paste; mix the ingredients well.
Add the almond flour and the jowar flour. Add in chopped walnuts or hazelnuts. Mix everything well.
Take a baking tin and line it with parchment paper
Finally, pour the prepared batter.
In a pre-heated oven, bake it at 180 degrees C for 22-24 minutes.https://amzn.to/2KVa3DY
Serving: 25g | Calories: 100kcal