Who doesn’t love beautiful delicious chocolate brownies? Especially when we are in a mood to celebrate and have fun. The festive vibes, the pleasant clatter of loved ones makes your eat and enjoy delectable treats even more.
I have a recipe of brownies which never fails, which is super simple and easy to make.
A perfect one, no flavouring, no nut, no fruit … just plain chocolate brownie. Gooey in the middle made with love and I promise you a victory with this recipe.
I also have posted a video of the same recipe on my Instagram page. You can go ahead and check that out.
A few things I would like you to make sure that all the ingredients are at room temperature.
Don’t forget to preheat the oven and line the baking tin with parchment paper.
When you are melting the chocolate, make sure no water or water vapour from the pot of double boiler should come in contact with the chocolate. Because it will siege immediately. That is a true mess.
You can also use the microwave to melt the chocolate and butter, but again be cautious about continuing heating. I mean, don’t run the chocolate in the microwave for more than 15 seconds at one go. Take the chocolate bowl out stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula and heat again for about 10 -15 seconds. The process involves, in – out and stir of chocolate several times during the melting in the microwave.
Sift the flour and sugar, don’t just dump them into the bowl. Follow the steps as mentioned in the recipe below.
Don’t over bake the brownies, Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes. The brownies should still have few wet crumbs on the toothpick when you check on the doneness after the baking time.
They will continue to cook for a little while when removed from the oven. An over-baked brownie is dry and crumbly, rather than moist and fudgy, so keep an eye on them. Let the brownies cool completely in their baking tin.
Most Incredible Chocolate Brownies
- Mixing bowls
- 200 gm chopped chocolate https://amzn.to/388JDvX
- 100 gm butter – room temperature
- 100 gm sugar
- 2 whole eggs – room temperature
- 95 gm all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- In a clean dry bowl add the chocolate and butter. Melt them together on a double boiler or in a microwave. Make sure not to burn or siege the chocolate.
- Add in sifted sugar and 2 eggs, combine all using a rubber spatula. Add in all-purpose flour and a pinch of salt. Combine all gently. Make sure not to over mix the batter.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180*C Once done, let the brownies cool down on a wire rack and enjoy.