I ate so many of these Cheesy Pizza Muffins! yummmm 🙂 There was a double dose of cheese in there, and I kept eating with Nitya. She is the one in the family who loves cheese and so much of cheese and she can read books and so many books. Together we read and ate, peacefully. Great day with my lovely daughter.
Appetizer – Pizza Muffins
Yati was occupied with her barbies, there was a party going in the room, One of the doll had a birthday and my Yati was the party planner. She had a big time job to do. Yes we served some Pizza muffins in the party as well, which were all eaten by the planner. Appetizer – Pizza Muffins were served to Pranav in the night. And the story of my Pizza Muffins was over for the day.
Tomorrow, I will be baking another batch because Nitya has some friends coming over. Thinking of making a cake along. Gluten Free Chocolate cake will be a excellent choice. I want the girls to have great time.
Appetizer – Pizza Muffins are a mingle of pizza and muffins. Looks of a muffin with cheesy deliciousness of a pizza. The best part is you can get creative with these Pizza muffins, play around with the toppings and sauce , even the cheese. Choose the flavors you like; one tray bake can have the option of customizing each one. That’s WOW!
Getting the ingredients ready for the yummy Appetizer – Pizza Muffins
Muffin tray in process of making Appetizer – Pizza Muffins
Baked Appetizer – Pizza Muffins
The recipe is easy to follow and quick to make. Just follow the steps to the recipe and as usual few points to read and remember before you start to bake:
1 . Measuring the ingredients properly is important.
2. You can line the muffin tray with parchment paper cupcake liners or if don’t have any, simply butter each cup properly and then sprinkle some flour over. Don’t
ignore any side, because these Cheesy Pizza Muffins have cheese and cheese will melt while baking. 🙂 My goodness! That is the yummiest part.
3. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe, you can use half whole wheat flour and half all purpose flour for a healthier version.
4. I had cheddar and mozeralla in my fridge. If you are lucky to find fresh mozeralla, please use that. It works amazing in this recipe.
5. Making pizza sauce is all your choice. Use the one which you like the most.
6. Let the baked pizza muffins cool a bit on the wire rack. But serving them hot and fresh will make you win more appreciation.
7. That is it, easy – pezzy work, go and bake.
[recipe title=[recipe title=”Appetizer – Pizza Muffins ” time=”1 hours” difficulty=”easy”]
1. 2 Cups of all purpose flour
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. 1/3rd cup of milk
4. 1 large egg or 1/4th cup sour cream
5. 2 tablespoons of sugar
4. 1 tablespoon of baking powder
5. 1 teaspoon of salt
6. 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
7. 1 teaspoon of chilly flakes
8. 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese cut into small pieces
9. 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella
10. 1/2 cup of finely chopped pizza vegetables (corn, bell peppers, olives, scallions etc.)
11. 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
Preheat the oven at 200* C and line a muffin tray with the paper cups and set aside.
In a bowl mix together all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, oregano, chilly flakes. Stir in the cut pieces of cheddar cheese and chopped vegetables.
In another bowl whisk together the egg, milk, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce. Using a rubber spatula stir the egg mix into the flour mixture and mix until
combined. Don’t over mix the batter – just make sure there are no dry spots of flour visible.
The batter will be thick and lumpy. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tray, dividing evenly. Spoon 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on top of each muffin and thensprinkle some shredded mozzarella.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool for few minutes before you serve your own yummlicious Pizza Muffins.