I seldom bake those elaborated fancy cream-rich cakes at home. Personally, I find them very time-consuming, too sweet to eat and it occupies so much space in the fridge. Cakes like these which are simple to bake and are delicious to eat are my kind of bakes. A cup of tea and a small slice of real good teacake is all I want in my day.
Eggless Pistachio Marble Cake
- Mixing bowls
- Prepared the buttermilk first. Add vinegar to the milk and stir it. Let it sit on the kitchen counter for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Cream the butter (room temperature) and sugar together using a whisk. Add the condensed milk and whisk all together till thick and creamy.
- In another bowl add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Use a wire whisk to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Now combine all three – wet ingredients, dry ingredients, and buttermilk. Gradually combine all three using a rubber spatula.
- Divide the cake batter into two equal two parts. Add the pistachio pastry cream into half of the batter and mix.
- Let it sit on a wire rack to cool down. Slice and enjoy!
This pistachio marble cake is different from our usual chocolate cakes. The existing chocolate lovers world is so huge and gripping that we forget to move out at times to explore more. Chocolate today is the first and more reliable choice for many. I am taking an accountable conscious decision to go less on chocolate-oriented recipes.
Moving towards our recipe today, I must tell you this cake turns out very very moist It is super soft in-spite of being an egg-free recipe. Do try and you will know what am I talking about.
I have a video attached in the post for the recipe, which I think will be of great help.
The recipe is simple to understand and you will love baking this at home.
I have used pistachio pastry cream to the recipe, you can either use that or grind a lot of pistachios and add them to the cake batter.Vizyon Concentrated Pastry Paste -(Pistachios), 200g, 200 gHilton 3.5 Liters AIR FRYER, Black