Bread cake is a very helpful recipe that can act as a rescue squad when you have limited ingredients at home. There is nothing fancy in this recipe, but it will turn out quite delicious.
White bread slice will make a tastier version. You can add canned fruits chopped into smaller bits in between the layers also.
- Mixing bowl
- 4 whole bread slices
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fruits/chocolate
- Take bread slices, remove the crust off.
- Cook sugar and water together and prepare a syrup.
- Take a bread slice in a plate. Spread cream.
- Place another slice of bread and brush sugar syrup on it and spread whipped cream evenly.
- Repeat the process of bread slice, sugar syrup and whipped cream. Chill it for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Top it up with chopped fruits and chocolate shavings.